How can you resist it?
The Malibu is for our dreamers and sunset lovers. Effortless and sophisticated. You drank the Southern California Kool Aide and never want to go back. Life is simple. Lounging and entertaining. I smell Smores and and salty air. What more do you need? Just The Malibu.
Cozy up. Our sofas are free of chemical fire retardant.
The Madmen Sofa.
A button tufted bench seat, tight back and narrow arms makes this mid century remake feel more like a virtual time machine! This sofa meshes comfort and great posture. We love the Madmen! Looks fantastic in bright nubbly fabrics and smooth velvets. We think it looks amazing in any fabric.
Once you sit in this dreamy sofa you'll be saying, "Ich bin ein Berliner".
The Berliner is a unique style for those of you like to be different and have something no one else has. Yes, you'd rather have found it on the side of the road and recovered it, but you aren't into cooties or pesticides and face it, you like convenience along with our local philosophy and eco friendly focus.. and don't forget, a lifetime warranty.
The Berliner has a curved back, narrow-modern sweeping arm, bench seat, double-flange welt and a unique back to float in any room.
Optimize your space and improve your social life with The Berliner.
The Cloud Sofa/Chaise. 48" deep and dreamy! Perfect for family lounging.. Cover The Cloud in a manly fabric and suddenly you have the best man cave sofa ever made..
WE call it
The DUDE and if you've read our reviews, you've already heard of this legendary sofa.
The Fairfax Sofa
Wondering where to start? The Fairfax is comfy and sweet with a button tufted back and a split cushion. The best part: $995 in any fabric.
Noted for comfort and good looks. This is a solid sofa that you will enjoy for years to come. Choose you fabric and leg finish! We make the Joneses Special is made in 1-2 weeks. This sofa will enhance the character of any room in your home.
A mid century masterpiece. The Montague meshes comfort and clean lines. A Joneses favorite! Do you love Jackie "O" and Camelot? That's why you love The Montague! Narrow arm, T-cushion seat and a high back. All the lines are just right. This sofa is left wing and waiting for you to speak your mind. Sip your tea or your gin and tonic with good posture and talk politics on The Montague. Live it up while looking completely put together on The Montague.
Photo by Gray Malin
The Chesterfield A classic statement piece. You've made your mark and it shows with The Chesterfield. For those who like tradition and a structure.
Tip: Two Chesterfields across from the fireplace with a substantial coffee table is Perfection and always great Feng Shui. Throw in a couple of pillows and it's super comf and really beautiful.
Welcome to The Joneses.
We pride ourselves on making the process of designing and buying a sofa simple and fun!
Our design and production process is stream lined. Our in-house designers have architectural and design backgrounds. We are passionate about our product and our designers are available 7 days
a week in our show room.
Once you choose your frame, fabric and fill, your new sofa will be delivered in around two weeks!
What makes the Joneses different?
NO Chemical Fire Retardant.
Our sofas are different and better for many reasons, the most important being that they are free of chemical fire retardant, pesticides, fungicides, rodenticide and other carcinogens.
*Our upholstery products exceed state and federal thermal requirements without the use of chemical fire retardant.
Our sofas are manufactured in our local, family owned, fair wage factory which is climate controlled and follows all state and federal laws.
LOCAL and Sustainably Manufactured
Our sofas are made in right in the heart of Los Angeles. Our materials are sourced locally. We use sustainable West Coast, kiln dried Alderwood in our frames. This lessons our carbon footprint. Our sofas are made to last and won't end up on the curb or in a landfill.
QUICK LEAD TIME
Once you choose your frame fill and fabric option, you will be enjoying your new furniture in 1-3 weeks. We stock 99% of our fabric selection. (over 3, 000 choices)
Because we are local and stable each of our sofas comes with a free lifetime warranty on the entire frame, seams and button tufting.
The Joneses is family owned and operated. We value our clientele and want your business and referrals for a lifetime.
What you should know about the upholstery industry before bringing furniture home:
- Chemical fire retardant is a known carcinogen and is in everything from children's pajamas to sofas. Sadly these chemicals are now present in people, newborn's and even breast milk. Fire retardant is not healthy and unnecessary.
- Furniture industry workers have a higher incidence of rare cancers due to chemical fire retardant.
- Imported furniture, fabrics and materials are always sprayed with fungicide, insecticide, rodenticide and pesticide chemical agents at the ports.
- All large retailers must spray their products to cover their liability and comply with outside state regulations.
- Local manufacturers which ship their product outside California must also treat their sofas and fabrics with chemical fire retardant to meet 50 different state mandates (this means they will likely spray all sofas- even the ones which stay in California).
- There are sweat shops in LA making sofas. Imported sofas are also made under harsh conditions. Make informed decisions and don't contribute to abuse in LA or around the world. Make certain your furniture is from a reputable source.
The Joneses does not ship outside Southern California.
- Every product that goes into our sofas is sourced domestically and does not carry the carbon footprint of imported furniture or parts.
- Our factory is fair wage. Our workers are paid a fair wage and work in a clean, healthy environment which is climate controlled and follows all state and federal employment laws.
-We are chemical free, fair wage and our sofas come with an amazing lifetime warranty! You can feel good that your purchase supports over 180 Angelenos!